The ABS/SRS/Engine/Transmission + CAN OBDII AutoLink AL629 is built to help you to determine why the Malfunction Indicator Light or the ABS/SRS warning light is on. Supporting all 10 test modes of OBDII test, AL629 provides you a complete diagnosis. A wide range of European, US and Asian vehicles are covered by AL629, including GM, Ford, Mazda, Toyota, Lexus, Scion, Suzuki, Peugeot, Citroen, Fiat, Abarth, Lancia, Alfa, Honda, Acura, Subaru, Nissan, Infiniti, Chrysler, Renault, Dacia, Land Rover, Jaguar, Volkswagen, Audi, Bugatti, Skoda, Seat, Bentley, Volvo and Porsche, etc. For a detailed vehicle coverage list, please contact our sales support engineer.
- Reads and erases DTCs for ABS, SRS, Engine and Transmission on most 1996 and newer major vehicle models
- Works on most 1996 and newer vehicles (OBDII & CAN) – domestic and import
- Retrieves generic (P0, P2, P3, and U0), manufacturer specific (P1, P3, and U1) codes and pending codes
- Turns off Check Engine Light (MIL) and ABS warning lights, clears codes and resets monitors
- Reads, stores and plays back live PCM data stream and live sensor data
- Retrieves vehicle information (VIN, CALID and CVN)
- Views freeze frame data
- Troubleshooter code tips guide technicians to the root cause of trouble codes faster
- Graphs data
- Multilingual support – English, Spanish, French, etc.
- 2.8’’ LCD with 320X240 resolution
- Internet updatable via USB
- Prints data via PC
There are no reviews yet.