GEARWRENCH screwdrivers are ergonomically designed to fit your hand while on the job. The tri-lobe handle shape provides the best performance with the least amount of effort. The dual material of the handle is oil and solvent resistant. The tips have a black oxide, non-slip coating. The part numbers and sizes are laser etched on the blade.
- Ergonomic tri-lobe dual material handle provides the optimal balance of strength and efficiency
- “Speed Zone” handle design for faster rotation in low-torque applications
- Dual material handle offers a more comfortable grip and higher performance
- Non-slip black oxide tip for more secure fit in fastener
- Blades laser etched with part number and size for quick identification
- Oil and solvent resistant handle provides a longer tool life
- Full polish alloy steel screwdriver shaft prevents rust and corrosion
- Available in a variety of blade lengths to meet the demands of any job
- Meets or exceeds ASME standards for performance and quality
There are no reviews yet.