The 8921 is a 21 piece 3/8 in. drive SAE/metric 6 point set featuring 7 SAE and 10 metric sockets, 2 drive adapters 1/4 in. and 3/8 in. to convert for use with standard 1/4 in. and 3/8 in. drive socket sets, a 3 in. hole-through extension, and a GearRatchet™ ratchet . Set is in a blow molded case for storage and tool retention.
- Up to 50% thinner head profile than conventional ratchet systems
- 5° ratcheting arc
- Built up to 40% stronger than traditional ratchets by eliminating the drive tang
- Dual material comfort grip handle
- Pass-Thru™ ratchet and socket system eliminates the need for deep sockets
- Includes blow mold case for storage and organization
- Meets or exceeds ASME specifications
- Set Includes: 3/8 in 7/16 in 1/2 in 9/16 in 5/8 in 11/16 in 3/4 in,10mm 11mm 12mm 13mm 14mm 15mm 16mm 17mm 18mm 19mm
The Pass-Thru™ socket and GearRatchet™ ratchet system by GEARWRENCH was designed to improve productivity and access on every job. The GearRatchet™ ratchets need as little as 5° to move fasteners vs. 30° for standard wrenches and are 40% stronger than standard ratchets by eliminating the drive tang. The ratchets are up to 50% thinner than standard ratchets providing superior access to even the most hard to reach fasteners. The Pass-Thru™ sockets are a thin wall design. They replace the need for deep well sockets as they loosen and drive nuts on bolts of any length. The Pass Thru® sockets integrate into the GEARWRENCH GearRatchet™ handle, reducing overall height and increasing torque strength. The GEARWRENCH adapter allows for the use of standard sockets and drive tools.