KnKut USA Made Step Point drill bits combine a split tip point with a step drill design for accurate starting without the need of a center punch. This distinctive design reduces heat to increase the tool life of the drill bit and can be used to enlarge existing holes without damaging the drill bit point. The shorter Mechanics Length gives you a sturdier drill bit with 3-Flats on the shanks, sizes 3/16″ and above, to help eliminate slippage in your chuck. Our KnKut Step Point Drill Bit is great for hard steel, brass, sheet metal and acrylics.
- Made In USA
- Great for hard steel, brass, sheet metal and acrylics
- Split point step design starts on contact, self-centers and eliminates the need for a center punch
- Can be used to enlarge existing holes without damaging the point
- Mechanics length provides a shorter sturdier construction
- 21 Piece Set Sizes: 1/16 – 3/8 by 64ths
There are no reviews yet.