This is what you get after 16 years of painstaking R&D: killer-looking eyewear that endures a world of hurt without letting anything get in the way of clear vision, fit, or comfort. Constructed of virtually indestructible Grilamid®, the Quanta 2.0 features the Scoop® ventilation system to increase airflow and decrease fogging, interchangeable 8-base polycarbonate ARC® lenses, and slip-resistant rubber nose pads and temple tips.
- ANSI Z871. certified for lens retention and high mass impact resistance
- Happy Lens™ enhances color and contrast, increases clarity, and improves mood and alertness
- Hytrel™ rubber nose pads and temple tips for a secure, comfortable fit in the wettest conditions
- Scoop® ventilation system increases airflow to decrease moisture and fogging
- Constructed from virtually indestructible Grilamid®
- Interchangeable 8-base polycarbonate ARC® lenses
- High-quality, long-lasting pin hinges
- 100% UV protection reduces eye fatigue and long-term sun damage
- Frame measures 64-18-125
There are no reviews yet.