The GEARWRENCH Open-End Ratcheting Wrenches make short work of tough jobs. These wrenches let you quickly ratchet nuts and bolts on or off without removing the wrench from the fastener. The open end has the dependable strength of a crows foot ratchet, while the ratcheting box-end works with just five degrees of swing arc to let you turn fasteners in low-access areas.
- Open end quickly ratchet nuts and bolts without removing the wrench from the fastener
- 72-tooth ratcheting box end needs a minimal 5° to move fasteners vs. 30° for standard wrenches
- Off-corner loading design on box end provides better grip and reduces fastener rounding
- Manufactured from alloy steel for better strength and longer tool life
- Bright, full polish chrome finish easily wipes clean and resists corrosion
- Included rack for storage and organization