- Checks PFI (Port-Fuel-Injected) and TBI (Throtle-Body-Injected) systems on most vehicles
- Includes 3-1/2″ gauge with dual calibrations (5-145 PSI / 25-1,000 kPa), 2-1/2″ gauge with dual calibrations (0-15 PSI and 0-1.00 kg/cm2) and complete range of adapters and hose assemblies
- MADE IN USA
MAINTENANCE NOTICE: Tool and adapters are drained of all residual fuel after each use. This can be done by attaching the adapters to the main fuel feed hose (letter D) and pushing the release valve button. Outer hoses and adapters should also be free of fuel before storage. Gauges should be checked occasionally to confirm the accuracy. O-rings and/or seals should be checked for nicks or wear.
- Before making fuel injection test, check for adequate fuel and voltage – 12 volts or over.
- With engine off, locate fuel pressure port and attach fuel pressure gauge.
CAUTION: Do not connect the valve to the air conditioning system.
- Start the engine and observe pressure.
- Higher pressures could be caused by a defective pressure regulator or a kink in the return line hose.
WARNING: Do not continue to operate with significantly higher than normal pressures as you may blow the fuel injection lines.
- Lower pressures could be caused by a clogged fuel filter, defective fuel pump or pressure regulator.