- Troubleshoot problems safely and accurately
- The Fluke 325 True-rms Clamp Meter is a reliable, versatile troubleshooting tool for commercial and residential electricians. Featuring a slim design for easy transport and use, and a large display for efficient troubleshooting. In addition to true-rms AC current and voltage on non-linear loads, the 325 measures:
- DC current
- DC voltage
- You’ll carry fewer tools in your bag and get more work done.
- Covers most problems you see day-in, day-out
- The 325 gives you a strong combination of measurement functions, in a tool that is reliable, easy-to-use and affordable. This clamp meter offers True-rms AC voltage and current measurements on non-linear signals. Paired with the CAT III 600 V, CAT IV 300 V safety rating the clamp meter can also measure:
- Measures AC/DC current up to 400 A through jaw
- AC/DC voltage to 600 V using test leads
- Measures frequency from 5 Hz to 500 Hz; resistance to 40 k?
- Measures temperature from -10 °C to 400 °C with included K-type thermocouple
- Min/Max function records important values
- Comes with a two-year warranty
There are no reviews yet.