GEARWRENCH has taken the ratcheting wrench design and applied it to the tap and die application. The ratcheting handles and adapters allow for easy back and forth movement required while cutting threads on either taps or dies. The 5° ratcheting arc with reversing lever eliminates hand over hand turning. The hex die adapters work on either round or hex shaped dies.
- Most commonly used sizes of plug and taper taps
- Cuts or forms inside thread on a drilled hole
- Tapered cutting edges
- Taper taps give a less aggressive cut than plug taps in small diameters
- Clear laser etched size markings for easy identification
- Manufactured from carbon steel