GearWrench 85999 13-piece XL Gear Box Double Box End metric ratcheting wrench set consists of 1 of each 5/16″, 11/32″, 3/8″, 7/16″, 1/2″, 9/16″, 5/8″, 11/16″, 3/4″, 13/16″ 7/8″, 15/16 and 1″ XL gear box ratcheting wrenches. Ratcheting box end need as little as 5-Degrees to move the fastener as opposed to 30 degrees for standard box end wrenches. The standard box end combined with the long pattern length gives this wrench excellent torque capabilities to break a stubborn, rusted fastener. The ratcheting box end then makes the loosening or tightening of the fastener fast and safe. The box end features improved box end strength from GearWrench’s Off-Corner Loading and at the same time, reduces fastener rounding. The double box end ratcheting wrenches are made from the finest chrome vanadium steel for precision long lasting tool life. Comes with a blow molded carrying case that can be hung on a wall or keep your wrenches organized in your tool box or rollaway.
- 72-tooth ratcheting box end needs a minimal 5° to move fasteners vs. 30° for standard wrenches
- Off-corner loading design on box end provides better grip and reduces fastener rounding
- Size conveniently stamped on both ends of the beam for quick identification
- 0° offset on non-ratcheting end for breaking loose stubborn fasteners
- Manufactured from alloy steel for better strength and longer tool life
- Bright, full polish chrome finish easily wipes clean and resists corrosion