Cleans, Restores and Applies Solvents Under Pressure!
The Flow-Thru System with Brush & Venturi is a versatile, first-time tool. It features stainless steel and abrasive nylon brushes, and a venturi that attaches to an ergonomic, anodized-aluminum handle with integrated flow-control valve. It provides an unparalleled cleaning performance when air pressure is combined with degreasing solvent and simultaneous scrubbing action via the flow-through brush heads.
Features and Benefits:
- For cleaning, degreasing and application of various solvents
- Interchangeable twisted-wire stainless steel and industrial-strength nylon brushes
- Venturi allows for application of solvents under pressure, i.e. degreasers, rust converters, etc.
- Integrated flow valve for ultimate control with pressurized solvents (145 psi)
- Simultaneously dissolve, dislodge and brush away debris
- Unparalleled cleaning in parts washing sink or portable cleaning with air supply
- Recessed high-power magnet (N40) for easy storage
- Self-cleaning design: uses less solvent and keeps work station cleaner
- Countless applications: parts washing, degreasing, on-engine cleaning, fluid evacuation and more
- Aluminum Handle with Flow Valve and Magent (#HDL0009-AS)
- Venturi Assembly (#8091-VNT-AS)
- Stainless Steel Flow-Thru Brush (#8091-1S-AS)
- Nylon Flow-Thru Brush (#8091-1N-AS)
- 6′ Chemical-Resistant Hose (#HS-FUELYLW6)
- 1/4″ NPT x 3/8″ Barbed Fitting (#BRB-0009)
- 1/8″ NPT x 1/4″ Barbed Swivel Fitting (#8091-8)
- #110 Viton O-Ring .375″ ID (#8091-11)
- Custom, Blow-Molded Case (#8005-10)