High-Performance Digital Tire Pressure Gauge Inflator with 20″ Hose, Large LCD Screen with Backlight, and Straight Clip-on Air Chuck
Tire pressure reading and inflation made easy!
Milton® presents our NEW heavy duty automotive air pressure tire inflator gauge. The gage’s design combined with its extensive measurement range allows for use with a variety of tires sizes and vehicle types.
– Highly accurate digital swivel dial gauge provides a large range of measurements; PSI (0-255), kPa (0-1800), kg/cm2 (0-18), and Bar (0-18) with a resolution of 0.1 PSI
– Digital backlit readout display gives you the ease of reading in any type of lighting condition (day/night) allowing for precise measurements. Auto-on when pressure is sensed and auto-off after 15 seconds
– A robust, durable, ergonomic molded handle provides a more comfortable pistol grip, especially useful during long inflating applications
– Heavy-duty protective rubber boot shields gauge against impact
– Gauge swivels 360 degrees which allows for reading at any angle. Lays flat in tool drawer for easy storage (Unlike other competitor products)
– Combination inflates/deflate trigger for an easy and quick way to fine-tune your tires pressure. A simple one hand operation… half trigger pull to deflate – full trigger pull to inflate
– Uses two AAA batteries (included) for long battery life and easy replacement (no annoying expensive button batteries)
– Resolution: 0.1 PSI
– Units of measure: PSI (0-255), kPa (0-1800), kg/cm2 (0-18), and Bar (0-18)
– Backlit, auto-on when the pressure sensed, auto off after 15 seconds
– 3 volt
Handle: reinforced molded nylon and thermoplastic elastomer
Trigger: plated steel
Product dimensions (w/o hose): 11.0 x 3.6 x 1.5 (L x W x H)
Packaged dimensions: 15.6 x 6.3 x 1.8 (L x W x H)
Hose: 300 PSI rated 1/4″ ID x 20″ rubber pneumatic hose w/ brass fittings
Air inlet: 1/4″ NPT female
Drive Safely: Maintaining proper tire pressures improves vehicle handling, reduces the risk of tire failure, improves fuel economy, and increases the life of your tires.
There are no reviews yet.