BREAK OUT THE BOX
- Connect, detect, monitor voltage and more.
- Use this tool for diagnosing electrical faults and CAN bus line activity. Check power and ground circuits, check active protocol lines, or connect a multimeter or oscilloscope for detailed signal analysis.
- Breakout Box and Protocol Detector
- Connects between Diagnostic Link Connector (DLC) and scan tool.
- Detects data and protocol communication
- Monitors system voltage – Display and high/low alarm
- Connect leads for increased diagnosis, analysis, and monitoring
- Verify ECU activity
- LEDs at pin-out display signal detection, Flashing LEDs for ECU activity
- Monitoring of OBDII data lines
- Probe lines with scope or multimeter for detailed signal information
- Check & monitor battery voltage
- Continuous numeric display or voltage
- Alarm warning when voltage drops below 11.6v or rises above 15.2v