Remove seized nuts, bolts, bearings, fasteners, sensors, exterior trim, vinyl graphics, and more – faster and safer than oxyacetylene torches.
Introduced in 2009, the Mini-Ductor® II releases metal from corrosion and thread lock compounds without the dangers of open flame, and is up to 90% faster than an oxy-acetylene torch.
The Mini-Ductor II flameless torch leverages the power of Invisible Heat® to heat ferrous metals in seconds. Using high frequency magnetic fields, the Mini-Ductor releases corroded or frozen hardware and other metallic components from corrosion and thread lock compounds – without the collateral damage and safety risks of torches.
Using one of the included coils that can flex around corners a flame cannot, the Mini-Ductor heats a 3/4″ nut red hot in seconds.
Features & Benefits
- Reduce labor by as much as 75%
- Salvage parts normally discarded
- Reduce the need for expensive consumables
- Reverse polarity protection
- 110V (MD-700 CE) and 220V (MD-800P) models
- Multi-language user manuals
- Mini-Ductor II Handheld Induction Heater
- 3 Basic Coils:
- (1) 7/8″ Pre-Formed Coil
- (1) 23″ U-Form Coil
- (1) 41″ Bearing Buddy Coil
- Rugged Plastic Carrying Case
- Operator Manual