- Makes camber adjustment a one-man job. Works on many GM and Chrysler vehicles using two-bolt lower strut mounts. Inflatable air bladder fits between tire and strut for easy and controlled adjustment of camber settings.
- With strut mount bolts loosened, place the T.O.M.C.A.T. between the tire and strut.
- Inflate the T.O.M.C.A.T. to push the wheel to a positive camber position.
- To adjust the camber, slowly release air from the T.O.M.C.A.T. until the wheel retracts to the specified alignment setting.
- Tighten the bolts and the adjustment is done.
- 2′ air hose and air bladder
- Air control valve for inflating and controlled deflating
- Safety relief valve to prevent overinflating
There are no reviews yet.