- 72-tooth ratcheting box end needs a minimal 5° to move fasteners vs. 30° for standard wrenches
- Off-corner loading design on box ends provide better grip and reduces fastener rounding
- Longer beam provides greater access to confined work areas vs. standard length wrenches
- Flexible head provides access to hard-to-reach bolts and fasteners
- Size conveniently stamped on both ends of the beam for quick identification
- Manufactured from alloy steel for better strength and longer tool life
- Bright, full polish chrome finish easily wipes clean and resists rust and corrosion
There are no reviews yet.